Patient Case Form:
To present a patient case, please complete the form above and e-mail it to Rhonda Mostyn at email@example.com.
Note: Do not include any patient identifying information on the form. ECHO is classified as educational and not a clinical consultation. There is no patient relationship made between the ECHO team and cases presented in an ECHO session.
Chronic Pain Bootcamp:
Please complete the optional survey, as your feedback helps us to improve the program and better meet your needs. This is also a requirement for the program to be accredited. All information is kept strictly confidential.
Please complete the optional weekly survey, as your feedback helps us to improve the program and better meet your needs. This is also a requirement for the program to be accredited. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- S8 (13 Sep 2018): Back Pain
- S9 (20 Sep 2018): Tapering and Stopping Opioids
- S10 (27 Sep 2018): Urine Drug Screening
- S11 (4 Oct 2018): Fibromyalgia
- S12 (18 Oct 2018): Headaches (Migraines) in Primary Care
- S13 (25 Oct 2018): Movement & Physical Modalities
- S14 (1 Nov 2018): Cannabis (Medical Marijuana) and Pain
- S15 (8 Nov 2018)): Diet and Pain
- S16 (15 Nov 2018): Dealing with the difficult patient
- S17 (22 Nov 2018): Individuals with (developmental) disabilities with Chronic Pain
- S18 (29 Nov 2018) Orofacial Pain
- S19 (6 Dec 2018): Smoking and Pain
- S20 (13 Dec 2018): Putting it all together: Creating a comprehensive plan for the team and the patient