For 2020, ECHO Liver will be offering a quarterly evening series.
|March 12 2020||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Liver Enzymes|
|May 7, 2020||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Hepatitis B|
|August 27, 2020||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: New Hepatitis C Guidelines -What you need to know in Primary Care.|
|November 19, 2020||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Fatty Liver|
Topic: Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Hepatitis B
Date and Time: May 7, 2020 at 7:00-8:00pm
Please join us for a no cost, online ECHO Session open to all healthcare providers.
This evening session will consist of a didactic lecture by our interprofessional team and real de-identified patient cases presentations.
This session is accredited.
Fully Funded by the Ministry of Health.
Have a question about one of your patients? Please bring it to the session.
All patient cases are anonymous.
If you wish to present a patient case or would like more information on presenting a patient case, please contact Gina.Marinakos@uhn.ca.
About ECHO evening series
ECHO evening series are:
– No cost
– Open to all health care providers
– CME/CPD accredited (1 MainPro+ credit per hour)*
*only participants who registered for the session are eligible for CME/CPD credits.
What is ECHO?
ECHO is an interactive educational video conference workshop, linking an interprofessional expert “hub” team with healthcare participants.
Sessions are broken into 2 parts.
1. A didactic lecture presentation is given by the inter-professional expert team.
2. Patient case(s) provided by participants. These are real patient cases that you, as participants would like assistance with. Other participants and the expert team provide mentoring and support to the provider, so that the patient can get the care he/she needs.
*All patient cases are anonymous. Please do not share any patient identifying information. If you wish to present a patient case or would like more information on presenting a patient case, please contact Gina Marinakos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you register to attend an evening session, an agenda will be sent to you the weekday prior to the session. The agenda will have the learning materials, a link to connect to the session and a link to the post-feedback survey.
What you need to participant:
– A computer with a stable internet connection, a webcam and microphone OR
– An iOS/Android mobile device and phone connection for audio only.