For 2021, ECHO Liver will be offering a quarterly evening series.
|March 4, 2021||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Liver Enzymes|
|June 10, 2021||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Hepatitis B|
|September 2, 2021||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Fatty Liver|
|December 2, 2021||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Hepatitis C|
UPCOMING EVENING SESSION: Thursday March 4, 2021
Topic: Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Liver Enzymes
Date & Time: Thursday March 4, 2021 at 7:00-8:00pm
Summary: Please join us for a no cost, online ECHO open to all healthcare providers. This evening session will consist of a didactic lecture by our interprofessional team and real de-identified patient case presentation.
Sessions are accredited.
ECHO Ontario is Funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health.
Have a question about one of your patients? Please bring it to the session.
All patient cases are anonymous.
If you wish to present a patient case or would like more information on presenting a patient case, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About ECHO evening series
ECHO evening series are:
– No cost to join (ECHO Ontario is funded by the Ontario Ministry of Health)
– Open to all health care providers
– CME/CPD accredited (1 MainPro+ credit per hour)*
*only participants who registered for the session are eligible for CME/CPD credits.
What is ECHO?
ECHO is an interactive educational video conference workshop, linking an interprofessional expert “hub” team with healthcare participants.
Sessions are broken into 2 parts.
1. A didactic lecture presentation is given by the inter-professional expert team.
2. Patient case(s) provided by participants. These are real patient cases that you, as participants would like assistance with. Other participants and the expert team provide mentoring and support to the provider, so that the patient can get the care he/she needs.
*All patient cases are anonymous. Please do not share any patient identifying information. If you wish to present a patient case or would like more information on presenting a patient case, please contact Sarah Tea at email@example.com
When you register to attend an evening session, an agenda will be sent to you the weekday prior to the session. The agenda will have the learning materials, a link to connect to the session and a link to the post-feedback survey.
What you need to participant:
– A computer with a stable internet connection, a webcam and microphone OR
– An iOS/Android mobile device and phone connection for audio only.