For 2019, ECHO Liver will be offering a quarterly evening series.
|Q1: February 21, 2019||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Liver Enzymes|
|Q2: May 16, 2019||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Hepatitis B|
|Q3: July 11, 2019||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care:New Hepatitis C Guidelines -What you need to know in Primary Care.|
|Q4: October 17, 2019||7:00-8:00pm||Liver Disease in Primary Care: Approach to Fatty Liver|
Registration is now open!
Liver disease in primary Care: Approach to Liver Enzymes
Date and Time: February 21, 2019 – 7:00-8:00PM EST
Summary: Please join us for a free ECHO Session open to all healthcare providers. This session will consist of a didactic by our interprofessional team (Hepatologist, Nurse, Pharmacist, Family Physician) and liver related patient cases.
Patient Cases: All patient cases are anonymous. If you wish to present a patient case or would like more information on presenting a patient case, please contact Ashley Grilo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ECHO evening series are:
– Open to all health care providers
– CME/CPD accredited (1 MainPro+ credit per hour)*
*only participants who registered for the session are eligible for CME/CPD credits.
What is ECHO?
ECHO is an interactive educational video conference workshop, linking an interprofessional expert “hub” team with healthcare participants.
Sessions are broken into 2 parts.
1. A didactic lecture presentation is given by the inter-professional expert team.
2. Patient case(s) provided by participants. These are real patient cases that you, as participants would like assistance with. Other participants and the expert team provide mentoring and support to the provider, so that the patient can get the care he/she needs.
*All patient cases are anonymous. Please do not share any patient identifying information. If you wish to present a patient case or would like more information on presenting a patient case, please contact Ashley Grilo at email@example.com.
When you register to attend an evening session, an agenda will be sent to you the weekday prior to the session. The agenda will have the learning materials, a link to connect to the session and a link to the post-feedback survey.
What you need to participant:
– A computer with a stable internet connection, a webcam and microphone OR
– An iOS/Android mobile device and phone connection for audio only.