Patient Case Form:
To present a patient case, please complete the form above and e-mail it to Ashley Grilo at email@example.com.
Note: Do not include any patient identifying information on the form. ECHO is classified as educational and not a clinical consultation. There is no patient relationship made between the ECHO team and cases presented in an ECHO session.
Please complete the optional weekly survey, as your feedback helps us to improve the program and better meet your needs. For example, future didactic lecture topics are based on your feedback. This is also a requirement for the program to be accredited. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- 18 Nov 2019 – AASLD Conference update
- 25 Nov 2019 – Rapid Fire Cases
- 2 Dec 2019 – Drug induced liver disease
- 9 Dec 2019 – Hepatitis C: addressing challenging populations
- 13 Jan 2020 – Approach to Abnormal Liver Test
- 20 Jan 2020 – Fibrosis Assessment & Introduction to Cirrhosis
- 27 Jan 2020 – Cirrhosis: Management of Key Complications
- 3 Feb 2020 – Hepatitis C: Treatment Decision Making, Readiness & Principles
- 10 Feb 2020 – Hepatitis C: Choosing a regimen
- 24 Feb 2020 – Hepatitis C: During and After Hepatitis C Therapy –Monitoring & Follow up
- 9 Mar 2020 – Hepatitis C: Addressing challenging populations
- 23 Mar 2020 – Hepatitis B: What do the tests mean & vaccination
- 30 Mar 2020 – Hepatitis B: Treatment options (acute & chronic)
- 6 Apr 2020 – Hepatitis B: Special Populations: Pregnancy, Children, Immune Suppressive patients and Healthcare workers
- 27 Apr 2020 – Update on EASL conference
- 4 May 2020 – Fatty Liver: Diagnosis (when & who to refer), Treatment & Management
- 11 May 2020 – Alcoholic Liver Disease
- 25 May 2020 – Management of Alcohol misuse
- 1 Jun 2020 – Motivational interviewing: Engaging patients to go on and stay on treatment
- 8 Jun 2020 – Drug Induced Liver disease (statins)