Patient Case Form:
To present a patient case, please complete the form above and e-mail it to Gina Marinakos at email@example.com.
Note: Do not include any patient identifying information on the form. ECHO is classified as educational and not a clinical consultation. There is no patient relationship made between the ECHO team and cases presented in an ECHO session.
Please complete the optional weekly survey, as your feedback helps us to improve the program and better meet your needs. For example, future didactic lecture topics are based on your feedback. This is also a requirement for the program to be accredited. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- 23 Mar 2020 – Hepatitis B: What do the tests mean & vaccination
- 30 Mar 2020 – Hepatitis B: Treatment options (acute & chronic)
- 6 Apr 2020 – Hepatitis B: Special Populations: Pregnancy, Children, Immune Suppressive patients and Healthcare workers
- 27 Apr 2020 – Fatty Liver: Diagnosis (when & who to refer), Treatment & Management
- 4 May 2020 – Alcoholic Liver Disease
- 11 May 2020 – Management of Alcohol misuse
- 25 May 2020 – Motivational interviewing: Engaging patients to go on and stay on treatment
- 1 Jun 2020 – Drug Induced Liver disease
- 8 Jun 2020 – TBA