Patient Case Form:
To present a patient case, please complete the form above and e-mail it to Ashley Grilo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Do not include any patient identifying information on the form. ECHO is classified as educational and not a clinical consultation. There is no patient relationship made between the ECHO team and cases presented in an ECHO session.
Please complete the optional weekly survey, as your feedback helps us to improve the program and better meet your needs. For example, future didactic lecture topics are based on your feedback. This is also a requirement for the program to be accredited. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- 12 Aug 2019: Choosing a regimen
- 19 Aug 2019 – Hep C: After therapy
- 9 Sep 2019 – Hep B: What do the tests mean and vaccination
- 16 Sep 2019 – Hep B: Treatment options (acute & chronic)
- 23 Sep 2019 – Hep B: Pregnancy , Children & Immune
- 30 Sep 2019 – Fatty Liver Part 1
- 7 Oct 2019 – Fatty Liver Part 2
- 21 Oct 2019 – Motivational Interviewing
- 28 Oct 2019 – Alcoholic Liver Disease
- 4 Nov 2019 – Management of Alcohol misuse
- 18 Nov 2019 – AASLD Conference update
- 25 Nov 2019 – Rapid Fire Cases
- 2 Dec 2019 – Drug induced liver disease
- 9 Dec 2019 – Hepatitis C: addressing challenging populations