Patient Case Form:
To present a patient case, please complete the form above and e-mail it to Ashley Grilo at email@example.com.
Note: Do not include any patient identifying information on the form. ECHO is classified as educational and not a clinical consultation. There is no patient relationship made between the ECHO team and cases presented in an ECHO session.
Please complete the optional weekly survey, as your feedback helps us to improve the program and better meet your needs. For example, future didactic lecture topics are based on your feedback. This is also a requirement for the program to be accredited. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- S5 (10 Sept 2018): Cirrhosis: Management of Key Complications Part 2
- S6 (17 Sept 2018): Epidemiology of Hep B & C & NAFLD in Canada
- S7 (24 Sept 2018): Hep C: Treatment Decision Making, Readiness and Principles, On-treatment monitoring
- S8 (1 Oct 2018): Hep C: Best Practice Management of Genotype 1
- S9 (15 Oct 2018): Hep C: Best Practice Management of Genotype 2-6
- S10 (22 Oct 2018: Hep C: After Hep C Therapy – Long Term Monitoring & Follow up
- S11 (29 Oct 2018): Hep B: What do the tests mean and vaccination
- S12 (5 Nov 2018): Hep B: Treatment Options (acute & chronic)
- S13 (19 Nov 2018): Hep B: Pregnancy, Children and Immune Suppression
- S14 (26 Nov 2018): Alcoholic Liver Disease
- S14 (3 Dec 2018): Fatty Liver: Diagnosis, Treatment & Management
- S15 (10 Dec 2018): Symptom Management
- S16 (17 Dec 2018): Treatment Management