Patient Case Form:
To present a patient case, please complete the form above and e-mail it to Ashley Grilo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Do not include any patient identifying information on the form. ECHO is classified as educational and not a clinical consultation. There is no patient relationship made between the ECHO team and cases presented in an ECHO session.
Please complete the optional weekly survey, as your feedback helps us to improve the program and better meet your needs. For example, future didactic lecture topics are based on your feedback. This is also a requirement for the program to be accredited. All information is kept strictly confidential.
- 4 Mar 2019 – Hep C: After therapy
- 18 Mar 2019 – Hep C: Challenging populations
- 25 Mar 2019 – Hep B: tests and vaccination
- 1 Apr 2019 – Hep B: Treatment options
- 8 Apr 2019 – Hep B: Pregnancy
- 29 Apr 2019 – MI
- 6 May 2019 – Participant Selected Topic
- 13 May 2019 – Fatty liver – diagnosis, treatment and management
- 27 May 2019 – Fatty liver – pharmacology management
- 3 Jun 2019 – Alcoholic liver Disease
- 10 Jun 2019 – Management of alcohol misuse
- 17 Jun 2019 – Drug induced liver disease