ECHO Rheumatology Bootcamp
Bootcamp: a program or situation that helps people become much better at doing something in a short period of time. (Webster dictionary)
Every year, ECHO Rheumatology will host a hands-on, in-person, skills-based workshop “Bootcamp”. The bootcamp workshop is geared to helping ECHO participants enhance and practice skills discussed in the weekly ECHO sessions. Workshop sessions are developed based on participant feedback. Bootcamp is an accredited learning activity, (1 Mainpro+ credit/CPD credit per hour).
Date & Time: Saturday 8th December, 2018 • 8:15am – 5:40pm
Location: Toronto Rehabilitation Institute
Address: 550 University Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5G 2A2.
Fee: There is no registration fee.
- ECHO Bootcamp is open to ECHO participants.(You must have attended 3 ECHO Rheumatology sessions prior to the boot camp to be considered an ECHO participant)
- We have a few spots for non-ECHO participants. If you are not an ECHO participant and would like to attend, please email: email@example.com
To be eligible for reimbursement: You must have attended 3 ECHO Rheumatology sessions PRIOR to the boot camp. (This includes evening sessions). NO EXCEPTIONS.
- You must stay at the Marriott Downtown Hotel at CF Toronto Eaton Centre. The address is: 525 Bay Street, Toronto, M5G 2L2 Canada
- You will be reimbursed ONLY for the nights required. (Additional nights will not be covered).
- No additional charges will be covered.
- You must live over 60km from the event to be eligible for accommodation reimbursement.
- Note: If you live closer than 60km, you can stay at the Marriott Downtown Hotel at the special ECHO rate, however you will not be reimbursed.
- Travel must be economy class
- Mileage will be reimbursed at a rate of 0.40c/km
- Meals will be provided during the bootcamp.
- Meals outside of the event (e.g. dinner) will not be reimbursed.
Note: All reimbursement guidelines align with UHN reimbursement policies.
- Please keep your receipts as you will need to submit your original receipts with the reimbursement form.
- Reimbursement forms will be given to the ECHO Participants at the Bootcamp.
- Please allow for 6-8 weeks from submission for reimbursement